- The website is owned and operated by LearnSuperMart Pte Ltd located at the domain names, www.learnsupermart.com. These Terms and Conditions Of Use (Terms and Conditions) apply to the LearnSuperMart website located at www.learnsupermart.com and all associated sites linked to www.learnsupermart.com by LearnSuperMart, its subsidiaried and affiliates, including any LearnSuperMart sites worldwide (collectively known as the “Site”).
- By using or browsing any of the LearnSuperMart websites, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, then you must not use this Site.
- It is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes as we may change these Terms and Conditions at any time and without any notice to you. By using this Site after we post any changes, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you actually reviewed them.
- All materials, including images, details, data, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, text, software, graphics, scripts, logos, and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are owned, controlled or licensed exclusively by LearnSuperMart, its affiliates and/or its content providers. The Contents are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and other intellectual or ownership rights owned by LearnSuperMart.
- Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Site and no Contents may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, with LearnSuperMart express prior written consent.
Use of Site:
- This Site and its Contents may be used solely for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You may not use any framing techniques to enclose any trademarks or logos of LearnSuperMart nor use any meta tags or other hidden text without our prior written consent. You may not link to the Site without our prior written consent. Use of deep-link, page-scrape, spiders, robots and similar data gathering and extraction tools to gain access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any material, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site are expressly prohibited.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any LearnSuperMart server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site, or any other customer of LearnSuperMart, including any LearnSuperMart account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site.
- You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or LearnSuperMart systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site or to LearnSuperMart.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Learn Super Mart Suited Offices on or through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You may view and print a copy of the Contents displayed on the Site, and download a copy of any Contents that is designated for downloading, for your personal use only but you may not alter the Contents in any way, including, without limitation, removing or modifying any copyright or other ownership notices. The rights, title and interest in the Contents are not transferred to you by copying or downloading the material. The information provided on this Site is free of charge and for informational purposes only and does not create a business or professional services relationship between you and LearnSuperMart.
- You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or through the Site any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful material, or any other material that could give rise to civil or criminal liability under the law.
Warranties and Representations:
- In uploading any information to the Website, you represent and warrant in relation to any material, content and/or information you provide to the Website that you shall not knowingly transmit any worm, virus, or other disabling feature to or via the Website, you are not to provide to the Website any defamatory or false contents in relation to any product, service, person or corporation, you do not pass off any product or service and does not conduct yourself in a manner that constitute unfair competition; you do not infringe intellectual property right including, but not limited to trademarks, service marks or business names (whether registered or unregistered), confidential information and copyright.
Limitation of Liability:
- LearnSuperMart does not assume a duty of care to Users and makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, completeness, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the Materials.
- You are to seek legal or other professional advice before acting or relying on any of the Materials. LearnSuperMart does not warrant or represent that the Website or the Materials will not cause damage or are free from any computer virus or any other defects or errors.
- Under no circumstances will LearnSuperMart be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including damages for loss of business or other profits arising in relation to use or reliance on the materials on the Website.
Links to Other Third Party Sites:
- Links on this Site may lead to other independent Third Party Web sites (Linked Sites) not controlled or operated by LearnSuperMart. Such Linked Sites are provided for your convenience and information. They are not under LearnSuperMart’s control and LearnSuperMart does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites. We assume no responsibility or liability for such Linked Sites and their services. Any use you make of such Linked Sites is entirely at your own risk.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless LearnSuperMart from any claims or expenses, action, demands, loss or damages (including attorneys’ fees and costs) made against LearnSuperMart by any third party arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms and Conditions, your use of the Site or your violation of any rights of a third party.
- LearnSuperMart reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to the right to block access from a particular IP address.
Feedback and Other Suggestions:
Applicable Laws; Exclusive Jurisdiction:
- The Terms and Conditions are governed by Singapore law. The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
- In the event that a dispute arises concerning the rights, obligations or performance of a party under the Terms and Conditions, a representative representing each party shall meet to resolve the dispute within twenty-one (21) days after one party gives written notice to the other party of the dispute. If, after using good faith efforts, the representatives are unable to resolve the dispute, then either party may submit the dispute between them to the Singapore Mediation Centre for resolution by mediation in accordance with the Mediation Procedure for the time being in force. The parties agree to participate in the mediation in good faith and undertake to abide by the terms of any settlement reached.
- If there is a determination that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid or unenforceable, that determination will not affect the rest of these Terms and Conditions. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of this Site or under these Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- In the event of any question relating to this Site, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org